- CO2 laser
- textile, for metal, for rubber, for PMMA, for leather, for wood, for stone, for composites, for cardboard, for glass, for ceramics, for paper
- Associated function
- engraving, marking
- compact, bridge, bench-top, 3-axis
- Other characteristics
- automatic, high-precision
- X travel
460 mm (18 in)
- Y travel
205 mm (8 in)
- Z travel
145 mm (6 in)
- Laser power
25 W, 40 W, 60 W
- Overall width
725 mm (29 in)
- Overall length
755 mm (30 in)
450 mm (18 in)
43 kg (94.8 lb)
LS100 – CO2 laser engraver for signage, creative cutting, and personalization.
The LS100 is enclosed, easy to operate, and is a compact laser engraver. This compact laser engraving machine is suitable for laser cutting and engraving. This laser cutter is built to last.
• ENCLOSED CO2 LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERTS IN SIGNAGE
LS100 is the only CO2 laser engraving and laser cutter on the market made of one-piece aluminum chassis. It includes CAD/CAM software and an RF laser source.
• OUTSTANDING VALUE FOR A LASER MARKING MACHINE
The LS100 is a small laser engraver that is perfect for in store usage and customers enjoy seeing their purchases engraved while they wait. This laser marker can be used for many of your applications.
• SIMPLE WORKFLOW, MINIMAL OPERATOR TRAINING REQUIRED
Automatic touch sensing, embedded control dashboard, and backlit engraving table with a wide front-loading door are just a few features to make your job easier! Low operational noise allows you to comfortably use this engraving machine in retail stores, small shops, and residential areas.