- for copper, for steel, for aluminum, for ceramics, for stainless steel, for brass, for non-ferrous metals, for granite, for glass, for rubber, for foam, textile, for composite materials, for leather, for marble, for fiberglass
- Product handled
- sheet metal, for thin sheet metal, sheet, for flexible PU foam blocks, strip fabric
- Control type
- for industrial applications, for the automotive industry, for aeronautical applications, for medical applications
- Workpiece loading
- manual loading
- compact, single-head, 2D, with fixed table, 3-axis
- Other characteristics
- precision, CE, ISO, for small parts, for light materials
- X travel
1,050 mm (41 in)
- Y travel
750 mm (30 in)
- Cutting speed
12,000 mm/min (7.874 in/s)
- Overall width
1,826 mm (72 in)
- Overall length
2,024 mm (80 in)
1,750 mm, 2,440 mm (69 in)
1,600 kg (3,527.4 lb)
Efficiency and accuracy of the water jet cutting combined in a compact size with industrial performances.
The LABJET is the ideal machine to meet the requirements of the industrials regarding accuracy and precision while controlling their budget. Delivered in a versatile format.
Proposed with a high-pressure pump 4136 bars of 10 to 20 HP, this machine enables the pure water jet cutting of soft materials or abrasive water cutting for hard materials.
Compact and easy to use, the LABJET combines precision, power and security for the industrial works.
• Compact equipment with integrated high-pressure pump.
• Fixed table in working area 1050 x 750 mm.
• Cutting of soft materials with pure water (rubber, plastic materials, foam, leather…) and hard materials (metal, glass, stone, composites materials…) with abrasive option.
• High pressure pumps 4136 bars.
• Driving system with numerical control CN9000 ISO and CAM software with specific applications for water jet cutting.
• 2D cutting head.
• Machine completely closed, can be operated safely even in school environment or general public.
X-axis travels in mm : 1050
Y-axis travels in mm : 750
A-axis travels in mm (manual axis) : 50
Maximum dimensions of the plates in the tank in mm : 1200×1000
Overall length in mm : 1992
Overall width in mm (settling bowl not included) : 1968
Height in mm, closed cover / opened cover : 1750/2440
Weight in kg empty tank (about) : 1200